Caramelly Chocolatey Coke Float Recipe
Psst! Did you know that nothing goes better with Coke than ice cream? Especially when it is summer and you need something to cool you off. This is a fun (and slightly messy) recipe to make, and it is certainly a lot of fun when you get the kiddies involved.
Here is a list of the stuff you’ll need to pull this one off:
2 Parfait Glasses
2 Scoops Vanilla Ice Cream
1 Cup of Coke
Hersey’s Chocolate Syrup
Hersey’s Caramel Syrup
Putting it all together:
Pour 1 cup of Coke into a Parfait glass and add 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream. Next, add whip cream then drizzle Hersey’s Chocolate and Caramel syrup all over the place. Can you say WINNING?
- 2 Parfait Glasses
- 2 Scoops Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 Cup of Coke
- Hersey's Chocolate Syrup
- Hersey's Caramel Syrup
- Whip Cream
- Putting it all together:
- Pour 1 cup of Coke into a Parfait glass then add 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream. Next, add whip cream then drizzle Hersey's Chocolate and Caramel syrup all over the place. Can you say WINNING?
Latest posts by D. Durand Worthey (see all)
- Instant Pot Recipe | Chicken Tortilla Soup with Tortilla Croutons - September 20, 2017
- How To Can Garden Pickled Okra + Peppers - September 18, 2017
- Fall Food Ideas | Pumpkin No-Bake Cheesecake Oatmeal Crisp + Apple Cider Bourbon Cocktail - September 15, 2017