Copycat Starbucks Peppermint Mocha Recipe
I love Starbucks. Like, seriously LOVE Starbucks. However, doing a drive-by every day can be super expensive! So I’ve been testing out the copycat recipes for Starbucks, so I can continue to enjoy my Starbucks craze, but still save money.
Love Starbucks too? Be sure to check out my other copycat recipe: Copycat Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino
Starbucks Copycat Peppermint Mocha
Ingredients for Peppermint Mocha Recipe
- 1⁄4 C. granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 C. water
- 1⁄4 tsp. peppermint extract
- 3 tbs. cocoa powder
- 3 tbs. warm water
- 1⁄2 C. strong coffee
- 1 1⁄2 C. steamed milk (you can microwave if easier)
Directions for Peppermint Mocha Recipe
- Add water and sugar to a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Add the peppermint extract and simmer for 20 minutes. This will become your peppermint syrup.
- Next, add the three tablespoons of cocoa powder to a mug and then add the three tbs. of water and mix.
- Add in the strong coffee and 1 1⁄2 tsp. of peppermint syrup. Add in the milk and serve immediately with whipped cream and some peppermint pieces on top (optional).
What’s your favorite coffee or latte? Leave me a comment and let me know!! And enjoy!
Love Peppermint? We got you covered:
Latest posts by T Worthey (see all)
- 8 Unique Places + Ideas To Save Money On Back To School Supplies - July 21, 2017
- KIA Sorento Review | Surprising Reasons To Love This SUV - July 18, 2017
- Summer Adventure Ideas for Families with Teens - July 11, 2017