Summer Activities for kids don’t have to break the bank! Let the kids have fun outside by getting wet with these fun water play activities! We just recently replaced our Trampoline (it was damaged in a severe winter storm), so we’re looking forward to try out the Trampoline Water Play activity! Sensory activities are always welcomed in our house and do great for kids with Autism!
And after they are done playing with the water play activities listed below, you can check out over 50 fun and family-friendly activities to continue to keep them busy!
15 Wet & Wacky Water Play Activities For Kids
1. DIY Water Play Table | Source: A House Full of Sunshine
2. Trampoline Water Play | Source: Milk and Cuddles
3. Colored Ice Cubes | Source: Formula Mom
4. Easy Backyard Water Wall | Source: Kids Activities Blog
5. Pool Noodle Sprinkler | Source: Ziggity Zoom
6. DIY Sponge Bombs | Source: Create Craft Love
7. Water Sensory Bin |Source: We Made That
8. Water Target Practice | Source: Creative Connections for Kids
9. Colored Water Play | Source: There’s Just One Mommy
10. DIY Kiddie Car Wash | Source: Mom Endeavors
11. Dinosaur Ice Eggs | Source: The Kennedy Adventures
12. Laundry Day Pretend Play | Source: Happy Hooligans
13. Shells and Water Sensory Play | Source: Fantastic Fun and Learning
14. Sea Foam Sensory Play | Source: Twodaloo
15. Pool Noodle Water Wall | Source: Teaching Mama
Pin it to your Summer Board for kids to save for later! Plus you can find more summer activities on Pinterest by checking out what I’m currently pinning!
Latest posts by T Worthey (see all)
- Raising Awareness on Why We Need The Give Kids A Smile Program - February 20, 2017
- How To Engage Your Kids In Game Night - February 17, 2017
- Four Reasons Not To Miss The Chicago Auto Show - February 16, 2017