10 Ways to Use Spice Jar Labels to Organize Your Home
When most people think of spice jar labels, they think of only having them be handy in the kitchen. There are so many uses for spice jar labels around your house to help organize just about every room! Since labels are highly popular these days, especially the chalkboard ones, you should have no trouble finding ones that suit your needs. Here are 10 ways to use spice jar labels to organize your home.
1. Use spice jar labels to help your young children keep their toys neat and tidy by writing on the labels which toys belong in which containers. This will keep barbie clothes, legos, matchbox cars and even art supplies all where they belong without getting last as easily.
2. Organize your extra school supplies by placing them in clear tubs and sorting them out. When your child needs new supplies as the school year goes on, you will know right where to get them.
3. If you have lots of cords, wrap a long label around the neatly folded cords with the name of the appliance or cell phone it belongs to.
4. Keep makeup organized by placing it in tubs with labels. You could also use an over the door shoe organizer and attach heavy duty labels to them for makeup and personal care items.
5. Use spice jar labels to make markers for your garden. Just get some large Popsicle sticks (like tongue depressors. These can be found in many craft stores or on Amazon), and attach labels to them.
6. Spice jar labels are great for organizing holiday decorations in storage. Just affix a label to each tub with the corresponding holiday.
7. If you have kids that are starting to do chores, you can help them keep things organized in the cupboards with labels. Just affix a spice jar label to the spot ion the shelf where dishes, glasses and bowls go. This way, they will always get them in the right spots.
8. Use spice jar labels to label your homemade cleaning supplies.
9. Use spice jar labels to tell your kids where to put their clothes. Affix a label to each drawer with the words “socks”, “t-shirts”, Pajamas” etc. Then, when you are done folding laundry, they can put them away with ease.
10. Use labels to organize outdoor and camping gear. Just affix a label to each tub of gear and if you have the time, label things like sleeping bags with who’s name they belong to as well. I love the ones here Chalky Talky 48 Reusable Chalkboard Spice Jar Labels – Round for Use on Glass, Plastic, Magnetic, Empty Bulk Herb Jars – Vintage Style Blank For You To Customize .
If you don’t have a lot of spice jars around here’s a tip on what to do with baby food jars that will help you reuse and recycle what you already have!
How do you use spice jar type labels around your home to organize?
Let me know below… I want to hear what you have to say!