This post was sponsored by Nabisco as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central, and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
Stay cool this summer with our homemade popsicles using fresh fruit and a NILLA Wafer Crumble. This cheesecake popsicle is a great frozen treat to beat any heat, plus they are easy to make and delicious. Perfect for any occasion, this fun treat for kids and adults! Get the recipe below for our Blueberry Cheesecake Popsicles.
Blueberry Cheesecake Popsicles
School’s out, and summer is in full swing at the Worthey household. With teen and tween boys here all summer, I feel like I’m spending a LOT of time at the store buying groceries! If you don’t have teen boys yet, just wait. These kids eat snacks so quickly, I have to keep refilling the pantry and fridge.
For an example, last week, at the beginning of the week, there were two types of Nabisco cookie packages in the pantry. TWO!
By Friday afternoon, one was empty, and the other one had a few cookies left. And to add insult to injury, “someone” left the empty package IN the pantry!
Who does THAT?!
Anyways, as I look for ways to keep them busy with our teen summer bucket list, refilling the pantry with their favorite snacks is also on my list of things mom must do.
We love Nabisco cookies and crackers, including their NILLA Wafers. We eat them plain with a glass of milk, or in some type of snack bite, banana pudding, and NOW in our Blueberry Cheesecake Popsicles.
With the heat rising, finding ways to keep cool is on the top of my agenda. As parents, we are always looking for ways to put a twist on our boys’ favorite snacks. This is one cheesecake popsicle to serve all summer long, even at your upcoming 4th of July party!
These cheesecake blueberry popsicles are dangerous, as in you may hurt yourself trying to eat them all up! You have been warned!
How to make Blueberry Cheesecake Popsicles
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- 1 15-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 3 tbs confectioner’s sugar
- the juice of 1 1/2 lemons
- 3/4 cup fresh washed blueberries
How to make the NILLA Wafer Maple Crumble:
- 2 cups NILLA Wafers
- 2 tbs pure maple syrup
- Popsicle Mold
- Popsicle Sticks
- Stand Mixer
- In the bowl of a stand mixer add the softened cream cheese, blueberries, confectioner’s sugar, and pure vanilla extract, beat on medium speed until the mixture is smooth.
- Add the can of sweetened condensed milk, a pinch of sea salt, and the lemon juice, continue mixing until the ingredients are well combined.
- Into a food processor, add two cups of NILLAwafers and pulse until the wafers are crumbly, drizzle two tablespoons of maple syrup.
- Fill each popsicle mold halfway with the no-bake blueberry cheesecake mixture.
- Add a tablespoon of the NILLA wafer maple syrup crumble, fill the popsicle mold almost to the top with the cheesecake mixture, finish with adding more of the NILLA crumble mixture.
- Place the lid the popsicle mold on top and press down firmly, insert the wooden popsicle sticks.
- Freeze the popsicle molds three to four hours or overnight.
- Remove the mold from the freezer and run warm water along the sides to loosen the popsicles.
You can find more AWESOME recipes for your NILLA Wafers here. And give the new flavor a try, the Lemon NILLA Wafers. I was a little skeptical at first, but I am loving the lemon variety. I was able to pick up both varieties at my local Walmart.
Gift Card Giveaway!
You can also enter to win a fun summer giveaway going on right now. One lucky person will win a $200 Walmart Gift Card as the Grand Prize. Six other winners will each receive a $50 Walmart Gift card. This giveaway runs from May 15th- July 5th, 2018.
- I-C will randomly select winners from all program entries and will facilitate fulfillment of the winning prizes 7 WINNERS
Get social with NILLA Wafers:
How are you staying cool this summer? Drop us a line and let us know! Cheers to a fun summer!