Have fun with these easy outdoor activities for kids! Find the coolest Bird Crafts for kids- any age will enjoy these bird crafts!
Let the kids have fun with this easy activity. I’m always looking for ways to get my boys OUTSIDE and AWAY from video games by doing something fun. Yes, we love to get techy around here, but I’m trying my best to find the balance. We have a pretty big backyard and we attract quite the wildlife. I put together some easy bird craft ideas that any kid can do! From making paper birds to assembling your own bird feeder! This list of 10 cool Bird Crafts will be perfect for any age, yes including those tweens! So get out your art supplies, head to the back porch or patio and let them have FUN!
10 Cool Bird Crafts For Any Kid
- Paper Plate Birds (Happy Hooligans): http://happyhooligans.ca/paper-plate-birds/
- Pine Cone Bird Feeder (Red Ted Art): http://www.redtedart.com/2014/11/28/pine-cone-crafts-bird-feeders/
- Bird Seed Egg Shakers (Buggy and Buddy): http://buggyandbuddy.com/easter-crafts-for-kids-birdseed-egg-shakers/
- Silly Bird Puppets (Housing a Forest): http://www.housingaforest.com/silly-bird-puppets/
- Peacock Craft (Artsy Crafty Mom): http://artsycraftsymom.com/pipecleaner-feather-peacock-craft/
- Bottle Cap Birdies (Meet the Dubiens):
- Bird House Craft (Learn Play Imagine): http://www.learnplayimagine.com/2013/05/birdhouse-craft.html
- Pom Pom Bird Craft (Molly Moo Crafts): http://mollymoocrafts.com/pom-pom-bird-craft/
- Toucan Craft (I Heart Crafty Things): http://iheartcraftythings.blogspot.com/2012/05/toucan-craft.html
- Pine Cone Birds (My Little 3 and Me): http://mylittle3andme.co.uk/pine-cone-craft-christmas-robin-ornaments/