I love getting my lattes and mochas at Starbucks, and this is one of my favorite drinks- Copycat Starbucks Peppermint Mocha. This Starbucks copycat recipe is easy to make and taste like the real one! Grab the recipe down below.
Copycat Starbucks Peppermint Mocha Recipe
I love Starbucks. Like, seriously LOVE Starbucks. However, doing a drive-by every day can be super expensive! So I’ve been testing out the copycat recipes for Starbucks, so I can continue to enjoy my Starbucks craze but still save money.
Love Starbucks too? Be sure to check out my other copycat recipe: Copycat Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino
How to make a Starbucks Copycat Peppermint Mocha
Ingredients for Peppermint Mocha Recipe
- 1⁄4 C. granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 C. water
- 1⁄4 tsp. peppermint extract
- 3 tbs. cocoa powder
- 3 tbs. warm water
- 1⁄2 C. strong coffee
- 1 1⁄2 C. steamed milk (you can microwave if easier)
Directions for a Copycat Peppermint Mocha Recipe
- Add water and sugar to a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Add the peppermint extract and simmer for 20 minutes. This will become your peppermint syrup.
- Next, add the three tablespoons of cocoa powder to a mug and then add the three tbs. of water and mix.
- Add in the strong coffee and 1 1⁄2 tsp. of peppermint syrup. Add in the milk and serve immediately with whipped cream and some peppermint pieces on top (optional).
What’s your favorite coffee or latte? Leave me a comment and let me know!! And enjoy!
Love Peppermint? We got you covered: