These DIY Halloween Treat Boxes are SO EASY and SO AFFORDABLE to make! You can make them for close to nothing, it’s a great repurposing project and an awesome way for your kids to be creative with taking in treats for their Halloween parties at school. So I hope you all really enjoy making these! It only requires a few supplies so let’s get started!
DIY Halloween Treat Boxes
- Toilet Paper Rolls (These make for awesome repurposing uses, so start saving them!)
- Black sharpie or magic marker
- Puffy paint
- Start by coloring all of your toilet paper rolls black, you could also paint them if you prefer. I just found coloring them with a magic marker was easier and faster because I didn’t have to wait for paint to dry!
- Next, fold in each side of one end to form a crescent shape at the end
- Fill with CANDY!
- Repeat step 2 on the other end!
- Take your puffy paint and write any Halloween message you would like, with any color you would like!
- Allow the puffy paint to dry for about 5 minutes