The perfect addition to your holiday decor is this super cute DIY Christmas Wine Glasses Candle Holder idea! You can customize them so easily to suit your seasonal needs. Plus, they are super budget-friendly!
DIY Christmas Wine Glasses Candle Holder
- Wine Glasses from the Dollar Store ($1 each)
- Any type of figures you would like to put inside (Trees, Snowmen, Penguins, Santa Claus, Clock tower, etc.)
- Fake Snow
- Hot Glue
- Some sort of bottom, I just used poster board
- First, you’re going to tape off where you will not be painting, so tape a circle wherever you would like the paint to stop! Keep in mind you need the bottom of the holder to be clear to see the scene inside!
- Now paint the holder part any color you would like but I chose white to simulate snow!
- While that is drying, cut out a circle the size of your bottom and glue your scene to the circle!
- When the paint is dry flip the glass over and pour some snow into it!
- Glue your scene to the top of the glass
- Flip back over and put your candle on top!