Create a quick and easy Halloween décor piece when you give this easy owl banner a try.
You can craft one using just $2 worth of Dollar Tree materials, making this a craft that is as frugal as it is fun.
Take a look below at how to get started crafting your own. The Halloween season is just around the corner!
Dollar Store DIY: Easy Owl Banner
- Owl die cuts
- Purple Halloween ribbon
- Craft glue
- As mentioned, all of these items can be found at your local Dollar Tree store. The owl die cuts are sold in
- a pack of 12 for $1 each. Now that is a great value!
Directions to Easy DIY Owl Banner:
1. Begin by laying a length of the ribbon on a flat surface, design side up.
2. Apply a few drops of glue the top/back of your owl die cuts.
3. Press the die cut to the ribbon, spacing the owls out about 1-1/2 inches as you go.
4. Repeat the process until the banner is full.
You can now hang your easy owl banner with tacks, tape, or you can tie it where you wish to display it.
Gather your supplies and give this easy owl banner a try!
Also be sure to check these super EASY and frugal DIY project for a Halloween Vase:
If you need more DIY and Frugal ideas for Fall- be sure to check out this collage of over 40 different FAB Fall Craft & Decor ideas:
Latest posts by T Worthey (see all)
- Camping Bucket List: 25 Activities to Try When You Camp - March 19, 2018
- Avenger’s Thor Kid Drink | NEW Infinity War Trailer- EPIC! - March 16, 2018
- Exclusive Interview with Paco Delgado | Designing Costumes for A Wrinkle In Time - March 15, 2018