We’re sharing three recipes incorporating Earth Genius products. GNC’s Earth Genius products are formulated to add value to whatever you are eating by adding nutrition to your daily diet, favorite recipe or smoothie. I am partnering with GNC Earth Genius on this blog post, but all statements and opinions are my own. Shop now all Earth Genius products in-store and online: http://bit.ly/2FuzB9B.
“The US Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated the statements in these videos. These products and statements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.”
Three Recipes Incorporating Earth Genius Products
Most of us worry about whether or not we are getting the proper nutrition, right? I know, it’s not easy to always get the kinds of nutrients our bodies need on a daily basis, but I am here to tell you we can all do better when it comes to upping our nutritional game. For a while, I have used Earth Genius products in my smoothies, yogurt bowls, and even breakfast cereal to improve my daily nutrition. And, I am here to tell you I feel so much better. My only regret is not starting sooner. But better late than never, right? And it is reassuring to know that I am doing something good for my body in terms of improving my overall health and it’s easy to find an Earth Genius product that supports your specific goals. I love adding GNC Earth Genius products to my fruit juice, nondairy milk, and alkaline water and by doing so, I am enhancing something good and making it better. So easy, So good.
How to use Earth Genius products daily
I use Earth Genius powders like my favorite, Smart Greens and also the Mixed Berry flavor to enhance the foods I already love. Plus, it’s gluten-free, non-GMO, vegetarian and there are no artificial sweeteners.
I have added Earth Genius to Some of My Favorite Recipes Down Below
Level up your Greek Yogurt with Earth Genius™ Smart Greens + Energy. With this recipe, I take Greek Yogurt and make it even better with the addition of Earth Genius™ Smart Greens + Energy. Let’s face it, yogurt can be so basic. But Smart Greens + Energy is anything but basic and certainly not boring! Smart Greens + Energy includes ingredients like matcha powder, plus natural caffeine, whole foods fruits, veggies, and organic greens.
Try This: Blueberry Yogurt Bowls + Earth Genius™ Smart Greens + Energy
- 2 1/2 cups non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- juice of 1 orange
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 scoop of Smart Greens + Energy
- Top with fresh strawberries, blueberries, sliced bananas, and sweetened shredded coconut
- Into a blender add non-fat Greek yogurt, blueberries, juice of an orange, honey, and 1 scoop of Smart Greens + Energy.
- Pulse until smooth.
- Divide the mixture into two bowls and top with fresh strawberries, blueberries, sliced bananas, and sweetened shredded coconut.
Give your favorite foods a boost by adding a little bit of Earth Genius.
How about adding some Earth Genius™ SuperFoods Supreme to your Granola Chocolate Chip Energy Balls?
With a variety of superfood ingredients, and it tastes good!
Try This: Granola Chocolate Chip Energy Balls (made with Earth Genius™ SuperFoods Supreme)
- 1 1/2 cups organic peanut butter
- 1 scoop Earth Genius™ SuperFoods Supreme
- 1 cup of granola
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup organic whole oats
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons organic hemp hearts
- 2 tablespoons organic coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons organic honey
Directions on how to make Granola Chocolate Chip Energy Balls
- Combine the peanut butter, Earth Genius™ SuperFoods Supreme, granola, raisins, whole oat, dark chocolate, hemp hearts, coconut oil, and honey into a large bowl. Mix well until the ingredients and thoroughly combined.
- Use a two-ounce ice cream scoop and scoop the mixture into the palm of your hands and form into energy balls.
- Place the Granola Chocolate Chip Energy Balls on a sheet pan and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- Great for an easy breakfast, pre or post-workout snack.
Eating a salad is a good option, but an even better choice is eating a salad with a salad dressing made with Earth Genius™ Smart Greens. Earth Genius™ Smart Greens provides not only greens but fruits, veggies, and mushrooms as well.
Now that’s pretty genius!
So, instead of just eating my favorite Apple Spinach Salad, I make a delicious Avocado Salad Dressing using Earth Genius™ Smart Greens.
Try This: Apple Spinach Salad + Avocado Salad Dressing made with Earth Genius™ Smart Greens
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1-2 tablespoons Earth Genius™ Smart Greens
- 1 avocado
- 1 apple sliced thin
- 1 pear sliced thin
- 3 strawberries cut into halves
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 3-4 asparagus tops
- Top with Avocado Salad Dressing
Ingredients for Avocado Salad Dressing
- 2 cups non-fat yogurt
- the flesh of one avocado
- 1 tablespoon walnut oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- freshly cracked black peppercorns
- one scoop of Earth Genius™ Smart Greens
- Almond milk
- Into a food processor add 2 cups non-fat yogurt, the flesh of one avocado, 1 tablespoon walnut oil, 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar, 1 tablespoon honey, freshly cracked black peppercorns, Earth Genius™ Smart Greens, and use the almond milk to adjust the salad dressing to your preferred consistency.
- Add the spinach, and sliced apples and pears to a salad bowl, add the strawberries and asparagus, then top with almond slivers and Avocado Salad Dressing.
Here’s the thing, you don’t always have to ditch your favorite foods; you will enjoy enhancing your favorite snacks by adding Earth Genius products to the foods you love. There’s no question eating lots of fruits and veggies is a good thing, but adding Earth Genius Products to them delivers real nutritional benefits beyond just feeling good. And Earth Genius offers wholesome, clean, smart, better-for-you solutions you can trust, and they’re exclusively available at GNC, the trusted industry leader in nutritional supplements.
Shop GNC Earth Genius products
Shop now all Earth Genius products in-store or online: http://bit.ly/2FuzB9B.