Hershey Almond Cookies Recipe
It’s the baking season! Are you ready to try your hand at new recipes? I love easy recipes because they save me time and money (less ingredients, etc). What are some of your favorite holiday cookies to make around this time of year? Drop me a comment below and let me know!
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp coarse salt
- 18-20 Fun-Size Hershey Almond candy bars
- Refrigerate candy bars to make them easier to chop.
- Chop each bar into 8 pieces.
- Place pieces in freezer for an hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- In a stand mixer, cream the butter and sugars, then add in eggs one at a time, then add vanilla.
- Slowly add the flour mixture and mix until incorporated.
- Remove candy pieces from freezer and fold into mixture (reserve 24 pieces to place on top of each cookie after it comes out of oven).
- Divide dough into 24 balls and place 6 on each lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 14 minutes, or until just set.
- Cool on baking sheet for about 10 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.