Mix & Match Fitness Wardrobe
The beginning of the year always brings a big flurry of people heading to the gym. You may have made a New Year’s resolution to lose weight this year, work out 3 times per week, or just need to lose the holiday fat.
I don’t make New Year’s resolutions, because I can never keep them.
However, I try to make goals for myself and work on ways to improve my attitude, health, emotional well-being and more.
Last year was a hard year for me.
I didn’t work out, didn’t pay attention to what I was eating and snacked like food was going out of business. I eat when I am stressed and depressed. I lost my Mom last year and it has been a struggle the entire year to keep it together. Seriously. Maybe one day I’ll share my thoughts and how I got through that dark time of my life ( I’m not there yet, because I feel that dark cloud is still there).
Anyways, (getting back to the point) I need to lose weight. I also need to get back to being more active. Being a full-time blogger means I sit at the computer all the time. I snack. I watch tv and I sit.
So I have found a work-out buddy and I’m heading back to the gym. My goal is to lose about 20 pounds. I am almost 6 feet, so I’m not going for skinny…. just healthy. (I’ll be sharing my journey along the way).
I discovered that I’m in need of new workout clothes, so I put together this board of workout clothes.
Here’s a mix of fitness wardrobe ideas that you can mix and match with each other. This was super helpful for me, and hopefully it will help you!
*prices at the time of this post
- Canvas Duffell Bag — $24.50
- Wide Leg Compression Pants — $24.00
- Active Compression Capris, Grey — $22.00
- Terry Fleece Sweatpants — $20.00
- Color Block Sneakers, Merri Perry — $19.00
- Active Mesh Panel Leggings — $18.00
- Active Half-Zip Pull Over, Black — $17.00
- Zip Front Hoodie, Fan the Flames — $17.00
- Mesh Canvas Sneakers, Storm Front — $17.00
- Active Hoodie, Grey — $15.00
- Active Padded Sports Bra, Fuchsia — $14.00
- Seamless Cami-Bra, Parrot — $10.00
- Happy Is the New Black Graphic Tee — $10.00
- Everything Has Beauty Graphic Tee — $10.00
- GoDry Graphic Tank — $9.00
- Victorian Blue Active Tank — $7.00
What are your workout goals for this year? Do you plan to lose weight, work on your abs, get fit, etc?