Monster Oreo Pops
Get ready for Halloween with this cute treat! And it’s easy to make to! You just need a few ingredients and this treat will be the talk of your kids Halloween party! I’m going to attempt to make a few batch of them for upcoming Halloween parties for the boys at their school! Halloween is not one of my favorite Holidays, but it is definitely fun to come up with all sorts of tricks and treats!
My boys still have decided what they want to be for Halloween, but hopefully we’ll decide soon! What about you? Do you dress up for Halloween? I don’t, but every year the boys ask me what I am going to be. And I say.. MOM!! 😉
Anyways feel free to drop me a line and let me know what you think of this cute little recipe and what you are going to be this year!
- 6 Double Stuff Oreos
- 1/2 cup Green Candy Melts
- Black Gel Icing
- 12 Candy Eyes
- 6 Red Cinnamon Candies
- 6 Sticks
- 1 tsp Crisco
- Twist open each of the Oreo cookies.
- Using the stick, make an indentation in the white filling of each cookie.
- Heat Candy Chips and Crisco by microwaving for 30 seconds stirring and repeating until melted. Allow to cool for 2 minutes.
- Dip stick in melted candy and then insert stick in indentation of cookie.
- Place cookie back together and place in refrigerator to set for 5 minutes.
- After cookies have set, reheat candy for 30 seconds and stir.
- Lay Oreo in melted candy and spoon mixture over cookie to coat completely.
- Carefully remove from candy so the cookie doesn’t come apart, and let excess candy drip off.
- Place Eyes and Nose on Oreo and lay on wax paper. Draw Mouth using Black Icing.
- Immediately place in refrigerator for 10 minutes to set candy mix.
Latest posts by T Worthey (see all)
- 5 Reasons Why Thor Ragnarok Delivers As Being The BEST Marvel Film To Date - October 19, 2017
- Why SUV Camping In The Kia Sorento This Summer Was An Awesome Idea! - October 18, 2017
- 6 Great Things About ABC’s New Comedy The Mayor | My Interview with Bernard David Jones & Marcel Spears - October 17, 2017