No Bake Krispie Treat Carrots
What’s your Easter weekend plans? I haven’t really decided what we’re doing… if anything! However, I’m all about making memories with the boys.
And if you’re a reader of this blog you know that I love easy, quick and frugal type of fun (especially when it comes to cooking!) Here’s a fun and super, super easy Easter treat to make this weekend with the kids!
If you’re kids are a fan of Rice Krispie Treats, then adding a bit of candy and coloring will quickly turn this well-known snack into a fun Easter treat! And guess what’s EVEN better?
Since you don’t have to bake this treat, the kids can do it by themselves!! Woot!
Here’s how to make No Bake Krispie Treat Carrots:
- 4 Rice Krispie Treats
- 6 oz Orange Candy Melting Chips (like Wilton)
- Edible Easter Grass or Rips Whips Candy
And don’t forget your bowl:
Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
Cut each treat in half lengthwise, then cut each of them in half diagonally.
Melt orange candy by microwaving for 30 seconds, stirring and repeating until melted and smooth.
Pick up each by toothpick and either dip or spoon melted candy over each “carrot” to cover completely.
Return to sheet.
Place in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
Cut several 1″ pieces of the Easter grass or Whips for each carrot.
Take each carrot and carefully remove toothpick. Use the toothpick to enlarge the hole big enough to insert the grass.
Find more fun Easter Treats to make this weekend:
Find more Easter Fun:
- Recipe for Carrot Cake Cupcakes
- Marshmallow Bark Recipe: Great For Easter
- Easter Recipe: White Chocolate Bunny Peeps
- 15 EASTER CRAFTS FOR ALL AGES
- Baked Donut Nests for Easter
- 17 Slow Cooker Easter Recipes
- Chocolate Dipped Easter Bunny Peeps
- 15 Spring Crafts To Try This Year
- Easter Outfits Ideas For Boys
- Easter Outfits Ideas For Girls
Decorating your table for Easter? Here’s an idea: