Summer is coming to an end quickly for us. We have a few more road trips lined up for the summer and early fall. Last year we had a FUN time exploring Put-In-Bay. You can read all about our adventures there, and the fun things to do in the Sandusky area.
Transportation to South Bass Island is via private boat, plane or ferry. The most affordable option is Miller Boat Line which runs service from Catawba Island.
If you are thinking about a last-minute or weekend getaway idea, consider going to Put-in-Bay.
Here’s a fun opportunity for you to interact with Miller Boat Line and learn more about planning a trip to South Bass Island and Put-in-Bay.
Join me next Tuesday, August 8th on Twitter to chat all things South Bass Island.
Who: Join your hosts @trvlngpraters, @debthompson, @tatanishapw and our sponsor @millerboatline
What: For a fun, hour long Twitter Party
Where: on Twitter!
When: Tuesday, August 8th from 1 p.m. EST to 2 p.m. EST
Why: To learn more about South Bass Island as an end of summer family getaway and for a chance to win amazing prizes!
Take a look at the prizes we have to giveaway:
1. 4 round trip ferry tickets aboard Miller Ferry to Put-in-Bay $ a $30.00 gift card to Reel Bar
2. 4 round trip ferry tickets aboard Miller Ferry to Put-in-Bay & a $35.00 gift card to Boardwalk Restaurant
3. 4 round trip ferry tickets aboard Miller Ferry to Put-in-Bay & a $40.00 gift card to Frosty’s
4. 4 round trip ferry tickets aboard Miller Ferry to Put-in-Bay, a day golf cart rental from E’s Carts
Interested in joining us? RSVP here or just join in using the #SIMTravels hashtag.
Will you join us?
Latest posts by T Worthey (see all)
- Best Way To Hide T.V. Cords and Cables - October 22, 2017
- 4 Ways Teens Want To Celebrate Halloween - October 20, 2017
- 5 Reasons Why Thor Ragnarok Delivers As Being The BEST Marvel Film To Date - October 19, 2017