Recipe: Cherry Cordial Cupcakes
Oh I am drooling right now just looking at this picture! If you need a sweet treat for your upcoming Holiday party, try these Cherry Cordial Cupcakes! Also all of the ingredients listed in this recipe are all available at great deals, especially if you have a Kroger or a Meijer store.
Making cupcakes to bring as a dessert are always quick and easy. If you don’t have time to make every dessert from scratch, this mixes it up with a little homemade and box together– my kind of recipe! I will make bake from scratch sometimes, but then there are other times when I need something quick and easy!
So get out your ingredients and come make this easy Cherry Cordial Cupcakes with me!
Cherry Cordial Cupcakes
Ingredients for Cordial Cupcakes:
- 1 box Devils Food Cake Mix
- Vegetable Oil (per box)
- Eggs (per box)
- Water (per box)
- 1/4 cup Flour
- 32 drained Maraschino Cherries
- 1 Box Chocolate covered Cherries
- 1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
- Hershey Chocolate Bar
- Mix cake mix according to box directions.
- Place cupcake liners in pan and fill them half full.
- Roll 16 maraschino cherries in flour. Place one cherry in the center of each cupcake.
- Bake in 350 oven 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Put chocolate covered cherries, powdered sugar, cream cheese, butter and cream in a pan over low heat.
- Bring to a simmer crush the cherries and stir until melted.
- Simmer for 10 minutes then allow icing to cool for 20 minutes.
- Frost cupcakes.
- Scrape chocolate bar to create shavings.
- Garnish with a maraschino cherry and chocolate shavings.