Reese’s Parfait Recipe
Mmmmm this quick and easy recipe will be perfect for your upcoming Holiday or Sunday dinner. It’s easy to make and you don’t have a lot of mess to clean up since it’s all in a jar. This would also be perfect for your kids’ next sleepover and let have a variety of different toppings and let the kids make their own parfait, buffet style!
Regardless of the way you serve it, this easy Reese’s Parfait recipe will surely hit the sweet spot!
• 1 package of chocolate flavored instant pudding mix + 2 cups of milk
• ½ cup Heavy whipping cream
• Handful of mini Reese’s, chopped into pieces
- Prepare instant pudding mix according to the directions on the back.
- Using an electric mixer, add about ½ cup of whipping cream and mix on high until it is stiff.
- Using a jar or a nice size bowl, add a layer of chocolate pudding. Add some chopped up Reese’s on top.
- Add a layer of whipped cream.
- Repeat the steps until your last layer is whipped cream.
- Garnish the top with more chopped up Reese’s.
- Serve and enjoy!