Want another super fun idea for holiday treats? Check out our easy Rudolph Cookie Pop to use as a perfect holiday treat for class parties and more!
Rudolph Cookie Pop
Time to bring out the all the Christmas crafts and decor! Here’s a cute and fun treat you can make with the kids! And it’s pretty easy to do as well! If you are like me and prefer to grab the ready-made cookie dough, you can do that too! No need to make the dough from scratch to get the same super easy and fun cookie pop idea! Just skip to the directions and check it out!
(made with Wilton Round Pops Cookie Pan. Available on Amazon)
Ingredients for Rudolph Cookie Pop
- 1 cup softened Butter
- 1 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 2 3/4 cup Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- 12 long Lollipop Sticks
- 2 cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 2 tbsp Corn Syrup
- Food Coloring
- 24 Chocolate Covered Pretzels
- 24 White M&M Candy pieces
- 12 Red Spice Drops
Directions for Rudolph Cookie Pop
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add egg and vanilla and continue beating.
- Mix dry ingredients together and incorporate into wet mixture a little at a time.
- Press dough into the pan, filling each about 3/4 full.
- Press stick into each cookie.
- Add additional dough on the back as needed to cover stick.
- Bake at 400 degrees in the oven 13 minutes or until lightly brown around edges.
- Let cookie sit in the pan for about 5 minutes, then carefully run a knife around the edge of each pop to loosen.
- Cool on a wire rack.
Directions for Glaze and Decorations:
- Mix powdered sugar corn syrup and milk to make the glaze.
- Transfer a small amount of glaze (enough to draw mouths on each reindeer) to a small bowl and add red food color.
- Add red, yellow, and blue to the remaining glaze to make brown.
- Fill in the face of pop in brown glaze and allow to set at least 30 minutes.
- Press Pretzel antlers in place.
- Press Red Spice Drop nose and white M&M eyes in place.
- Take a toothpick and dip in brown glaze and dot pupils on eyes.
- Allow cookies to set for at least an hour.
- Transfer the red glaze a to small zipper bag and clip corner to pipe mouths.
- Allow to set at least 1 hour.
As you can see, these are super easy to make! Kids will love helping you decorate to add the Rudolph’s faces, and you’ll love being able to share a super easy and fun cookie pop with your friends and family!
More Christmas Treats:
Cherry Cranberry Chocolate Chunk Oatmeal Cookies