Tipsy Pineapple & Spiced Apple Splash
Who put the pineapple and the apple into a swirl of Kraken Spiced Rum and Twisted Pinot Grigio? Well, I did it and after one sip you’ll understand why. This refreshingly fruity concoction is perfect for bringing a bit of the sweet life into your day. So chop up a few crisp apples, open a chilled can of pineapple chunks, pour a heavy handed splash of Grigio and a shot (or two) of spiced rum and you’re ready to kick up your heels and chill out.
By the way we enjoyed our evening with a bit of music, check out the band All We Are and know bliss on the rim of your glass and in the bell of your ears. Cheers.
Here is what you will need to make your very glass of sweet, fruity and fun-spiked glass of sunshine:
- 2 ounces Kraken Spiced Rum
- 3 ounces of Pinot Grigio
- 2 ounces of Santa Cruz Orange Mango
- 6 -8 Apple Chunks
- 6 -8 Pineapple Chunks
- Ice cubes
- Pour rum, Pinot Grigio, orange and mango juice into a Martini Shaker and shake, shake, shake.
- Fill a glass with ice cubes, apple and pineapple chunks and chill in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Remove glass from freezer and pour in the cocktail.