White Breast Cancer Marshmallow Pops
It’s all about Pink this month in support of Breast Cancer Awareness! This cute and fun recipe will be great to have if you’re throwing I-beat- cancer- party for your loved one or a close friend. I remember when my Best Friend was given her surprise party which was filled with pink treats! This easy recipe can be easy on the budget too!
These White Breast Cancer Marshmallow Pops will “pop” at any event that you are planning for Breast Cancer Awareness month. Or if you just plan to make a sweet treat in celebration of a loved one, co-worker or friend, this easy recipe for White Breast Cancer Marshmallow Pops will be the talk of the party!
- 6 Regular Marshmallows
- 1/2 cup White Candy Melting Chips
- Pink Fondant
- 6 Sticks
DIRECTIONS for White Breast Cancer Marshmallow Pops
- Roll out a small amount of fondant to about 1/16″ thickness.
- Cut 6 ribbons of fondant, sape and place in refrigerator to firm.
- Heat Candy Chips by microwaving for 30 seconds stirring and repeating until melted. Allow to cool for 2-3 minutes.
- Insert stick in each marshmallow.
- Dip marshmallow in melted candy and roll to coat completely.
- Lay pop on wax paper. Place ribbon on pop and gently press in to set.
- Immediately place in refrigerator for 10 minutes to set candy mix.