One of my favorite stores to shop at… even walking around for hours designing and dreaming is Ikea. We have an Ikea about 6o minutes my house. In a way, I’m glad that it’s not closer! lol
Did you know that you can use Ikea products to build some fabulous designs around your house?
Yes!! Here are some of my favorite Ikea Hacks from around the web!
Take a look below:
25 Ikea Hacks That Are Just Smart!
1. IKEA Hack Play Kitchen | Source: Little Red
2. IKEA Rast Hack | Source: Dandelion Patina
3. Billy Bookcase as Pantry Storage | Source: Run to Radiance
4. Under $100 Closet System | Source: Southern Revivals
5. Billy to Built-Ins IKEA Hack | Source: Home. Made. Interest.
6. IKEA Kura Bed Hack | Source: Huppie Mama
7. DIY Gold IKEA Hack Greenhouse | Source: Run to Radiance
8. Magazine Holder Makeover | Source: View from the Fridge
9. DIY Garage Workbench | Source: A Prudent Life
10. DIY Train Table IKEA Hack | Source: Grace and Good Eats
11. IKEA Monogrammed Lazy Susan Hack | Source: Southern Revivals
12. IKEA Expedit Bookcase Turned Seating and Storage | Source: Life a Little Brighter
13. Billy Bookcase Hack for Alcove or Niche | Source: Milk and Cuddles
14. Copper End Table | Source: Poppy Talk
15. IKEA Bygel Cart Makeover | Source: See Food Play
16. Modern Indoor Planter | Source: Tell Love and Chocolate
17. IKEA Bedside Table Hack | Source: The Lovely Drawer
18. DIY Faux Marble IKEA Tray | Source: Horses and Heels
19. IKEA Stool Makeover | Source: The Artful Nest
20. Ombre Painted Baskets | Source: Pearmama.com
21. DIY “Hicks” Pendant Light | Source: The Gathered Home
22. Laundry IKEA Hack | Source: See-Saw
23. IKEA Side Table Makeover | Source: Dwell Beautiful
24. DIY Bulletin Boards | Source: Christina Williams
25. Chalkboard Labeled Planters | Source: The Kolb Corner
Pin it to your Pinterest Board: