Almonds are great for a lot of health and beauty reasons. Using essential oils is a natural way to boost your immune system and maintain a healthy lifestyle. Here’s 7 Ways To Use Almond Oil You May Never Have Thought About
7 Ways to Use Almond Oil
Do you like experimenting with various essential oils to see how they can improve your health and wellness? If so, almond is oil is surely one worth considering. Almond oil has a host of uses that can help you look and feel your best, and when used regularly you find it is worth its weight in gold. If you have been curious about using this precious oil, take a look below at 7 ways to use almond oil in your own home. You might be surprised at how beneficial it can be.
1. Use it as a makeup remover. Almond oil is gentle enough to use on delicate areas of the face where stubborn makeup often gets caught. Apply some almond oil to a cotton ball and gently wipe away stubborn mascara, eyeliner, lipstick, and other cosmetic products. It can also act as a moisturizer, as it wipes away the cosmetics.
2. Use almond oil to soothe chapped lips. Almond oil is incredibly hydrating. You can use it on the lips to help banish dry and chapped lips or even wind damaged lips. Just blot a little of oil on your fingers and apply it to the lips. Apply as needed until the lips are hydrated and healed.
3. Give your hair conditioner a boost. If you suffer from dry or over processed hair, almond oil can help. Add a few drops of almond oil to your daily conditioner for a quick conditioning boost. The oil can help hydrate even the driest hair, and give it a healthier, shinier appearance.
4. Soothe scalp dryness or irritation. If dandruff, itchy scalp, or scalp irritations are an issue, then almond oil is for you. Apply some almond oil to your finger tips and massage it into the scalp being sure to focus on the dry and irritated area. It will hydrate the scalp and can help soothe irritation quickly. It will even give your hair a shiny boost!
5. Use almond oil to help mend split ends. Are split ends an issue? Apply a generous amount of almond oil to your palms and pull your split ends through your hands. This is a wonderful habit to get into weekly, as the repeated application of almond oil can help nourish the hair, moisturize the split ends, and give the appearance of healthier, well cared for hair.
6. Minimize the look of wrinkles and stretch marks. No one wants wrinkles or stretch marks! Almond oil when applied to these areas can hydrate the skin, which plumps it and can help reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and stretch marks. Use almond oil on your wrinkle or stretch mark prone areas BEFORE they happen as well, to help soften the area and make the issues less noticeable.
7. Enjoy healthy nails. Massage a little almond oil onto the cuticles to help soften and condition them, as well as condition the nail bed. It will give the nails a beautiful, natural shine and also help your hands look and feel healthier. Be sure to add almond oil into your manicure routine!
Did you ever think that almond oil could be so beneficial? Give these 7 ways to use almond oil your consideration and see if it doesn’t become one of your own “must have” essential oils!
Latest posts by T Worthey (see all)
- Why You Need To Buy Your Kids A Star Wars Droid Inventor Kit - November 20, 2017
- Elf On The Shelf Printables Bag Toppers - November 15, 2017
- 7 Reasons to Try the Marie Kondo Method - November 13, 2017