Get ready for all things fall and football season by taking a classic mule, mixing bourbon, ginger beer, and black ink bitters to make an American Mule Bourbon Cocktail.
American Mule Bourbon Cocktail
Now, it’s the perfect time to make our easy American Mule Bourbon Cocktails. With football season, fall parties, game day watching parties, it’s the great time to pull out the bourbon and put a twist on the classic mule. This bourbon cocktail goes great with our Mini Tortilla Hummus Chicken Bites.
I love this cocktail mainly because, bourbon!
Here is what you will need:
- 1-ounce Michter’s US*1 Kentucky Straight Bourbon
- 2 dashes Black Ink Bitters
- 3 1/2 ounces Fentimans Ginger Beer & Muddled Lime
- Large Ice Cube
- Crushed Ice
- Fresh Sprig of Mint
- Mixing Bar Glass
- Long-Handled Bar Spoon
- Bar Cocktail Strainer
- Standard Whiskey Glass
- Into a bar mixing glass add crushed ice, Michter’s US*1 Kentucky Straight Bourbon, bitters, and Fentimans Ginger Beer & Muddled Lime.
- Stir cocktail using a long-handled bar spoon vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Add a large cube of ice into a standard whiskey glass.
- Strain cocktail into glass and garnish with a fresh sprig of mint.
Now, let’s make a few more and serve them all around. Cheers!
Drink responsibly, and never drink and drive.
Cheers to another weekend! Be sure to pin this to your cocktail board:
Latest posts by D. Durand Worthey (see all)
- How To Make Campanelle Pasta + Sausage, Chicken & Spinach In The Instant Pot - January 16, 2018
- Malted Hot Chocolate - January 12, 2018
- Potato Chip Buffalo Wings + Spinach & Artichoke Dip with Cheesy Toasted Pretzels Pieces - January 10, 2018