Marvel’s Black Panther movie is out. We’re sharing this Black Panther cocktail inspired by the heart-shaped herb a warrior would drink to become the Black Panther. I imagine, if you drink this heart-shaped cocktail, you just may gain some powers of your own!
Black Panther Cocktail |The Heart-Shaped Herb Cocktail
After watching Black Panther, all I have to say is “WOW!” The movie not only exceeded my expectations, but it also confirms the rumors I’ve been hearing about the Black Panther being one of the best movies, it is, to bless the big screen in quite a while. The Black Panther film has no chill AT ALL! And as of right now The Black Panther movie sits at the top of the Marvel “best of” movies list and we still have yet to see Avengers: Affinity War! 2018 is gearing up to be quite the year for Marvel movies and will go down in the history has the moment movies based on comic books grew a hefty set and is letting them swing!
Our Black Panther cocktail is inspired by the heart-shaped herb in this Black Superhero movie.
What is the heart-shaped herb from the Black Panther movie?
The Heart-Shaped herb is a plant that only grows in Wakanda. This plant has been mutated by a giant meteorite of Vibranium crashing into the earth. For a warrior to become the Black Panther, he must defeat the current Black Panther and fight all of Wakanda’s greatest warriors. If he is successful, he will drink the liquid of the heart-shaped herb. When this liquid is taken, the warrior will gain enhanced speed, agility, strength, endurance, healing, and senses to super-soldier levels. They can see in pitch-black darkness, track any scent, and hear an enemy’s heartbeat.
How to make The Heart Shaped Cocktail
- 1 ounce Don Q Coconut Rum
- 1 ounce Malibu Pineapple Rum
- 1 ounce Lavender Syrup
- 1-ounce Crème de violette
- 1/2 ounce Black Currant Syrup
- Into a bar mixing glass add coconut rum, pineapple rum, lavender, Crème de violette, and black currant syrup.
- Mix very well using a long-handled bar spoon.
- Strain in a rocks glass over a single large cube of ice.
- Garnish with edible purple flowers.
Latest posts by D. Durand Worthey (see all)
- Loaded Breakfast Toast - March 20, 2018
- Blueberry Chia + Oatmeal Waffles - March 11, 2018
- Black Panther Cocktail |The Heart-Shaped Herb Cocktail - March 9, 2018