Try our spiked punch recipe at your upcoming award’s party, game-day shindig, or summer bbq. Regardless of the event, this easy champagne punch is willing and ready to serve. Filled with Guava, Violette Liqueur, and Vodka, this cocktail is not only pretty but smooth and delicious.
Guava + Violet Champagne Punch
Okay, the new year is here, and you need a bevy of go-to cocktails for strictly entertainment purposes. You know, those cocktails you can whip in no time up to impress guests. Well, we have just what you’re looking for in the shape, form, and taste of our newly minted Guava + Violet Champagne Punch. Trust, this one is a multi-purpose cocktail and is suited for almost any occasion.
Crème de Violette Liqueur is the secret jewel of this delicious fruit-forward cocktail! Sweet? Yes, but incredibly yummy!
Serve it up in a champagne flute for those formal affairs or dress it down while still keeping it classy as you serve this delicious mix in a standard rocks glass. Or multiply the recipe by a factor of the many guests you have at your next backyard barbecue shindig and you will have a wonderful punch to be enjoyed by all. They’ll love it, and you’ll be voted the hostess with the mostess!
Skyy Honeycrisp Apple is one of my favorite mixing vodkas, and it is absolutely perfect in this cocktail.
Bundaberg is famous for their ginger beer, but they also make other amazing products like this guava sparkling fruit flavor.
In this cocktail, the brut champagne works well and delivers balance by adding its crisp dry character, which plays well against the sweetness of Crème de Violette liqueur.
Add fresh lemon slices and let’s get this party started!
How to make Guava + Lavender Champagne Punch
- 1-ounce Skyy Honeycrisp Apple Vodka
- 1-ounce Crème de Violette Liqueur
- 3 ounces Bundaberg Guava Sparkling Fruit Beverage
- fresh lemon slice garnish
- Into a cocktail tin or mixing glass add ice, Skyy Honeycrisp Apple Vodka, Crème de Violette Liqueur, and Bundaberg Guava Sparkling Fruit Beverage.
- Stir vigorously with a long-handled bar spoon for 25-30 seconds.
- Add a single large ice cube to a standard rocks glass, then strain in the mixture.
- Top with your favorite chilled champagne and garnish with a fresh lemon slice.
Drink responsibly and never drink and drive