With a ton of healthy chicken recipes floating around, here’s a way to create a chicken wedge salad loaded with fresh veggies and creamy avocado. You haven’t tried a wedge salad until you’ve tried our loaded rotisserie chicken wedge salad. Grab the recipe down below!
We partnered with Coca-Cola to pair their Coke Zero with our Chicken Wedge Salad recipe.
Healthy Chicken Recipe | Loaded Rotisserie Chicken Wedge Salad
Nothing could be easier than a making a salad course, but at times the simplest things to prepare can at times be difficult and exhausting. We have a solution, try our easy and appetizing Loaded Rotisserie Chicken Wedge Salad, and you will be in salad heaven in almost no time flat. With the big game coming up, this is a healthier type of appetizer to serve during your game day party, Oscar-watching party, or just because you are working on eating healthier in 2019.
Loaded with avocado, chicken, pomegranate seeds, and fresh veggies, this is a delicious salad recipe. One way to cut down on time in the kitchen is using a Rotisserie Chicken picked up from your local grocer.
Healthy Chicken recipe | Loaded Rotisserie Chicken Wedge Salad
- 1 head of fresh lettuce rinsed and cut in half
- 1 cup creamy avocado and lime salad dressing
- 1/2 cup rotisserie chicken chopped or sliced
- 1 small cucumber, julienne cut
- 1 small carrot, julienne cut
- 2-3 green onion, thinly sliced
- 2-3 radishes, Julienne cut
- pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 cup shredded smoked Gouda cheese
- 1/3 cup crumbled thick-cut bacon
- Rinse and cut a fresh head of lettuce in half.
- Drizzle on as much creamy avocado and lime salad dressing as you prefer.
- Top with cucumber, carrots, radishes, pomegranate seeds, shredded smoked Gouda cheese, and crumbled thick-cut bacon.
- Serve with an ice-cold Coke or Coke Zero.
Creamy Avocado and Lime Salad Dressing
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup whole milk, or more
- 1 1 /2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly cracked black peppercorns
- Into the bowl of a food processor add the flesh of a ripe avocado, mayonnaise, extra virgin olive oil, freshly squeezed lime juice, sea salt, freshly cracked black peppercorns.
- Continue to pulse on high as you add the whole milk through the top of the food processor lid until you get the consistency you prefer.
- Use right away or store in the fridge for two days.
Paired with a cold Coca-Cola, this is chicken recipe is ready to go. If you’re cutting back on calories, try a Coke Zero.
Leave a Reply