This easy St. Patrick’s Day drink idea is so easy to make, that your kids can do it! And with little, to no supervision as well! If you are planning a St. Patrick’s Day party and you want something easy to whip together, this punch recipe only calls for two ingredients. So, take the stress out of party prepping, and add Lime Shamrock Punch to your list of fabulous St. Patrick’s Day treats!
Easy St. Patrick’s Day Drink Idea – Lime Shamrock Punch
1 2 Liter bottle of Ginger ale
1 quart of Lime Sherbet
1. Place Lime Sherbert into a punch bowl and pour in Ginger Ale.
And boom you’re done! I don’t know if you can even qualify this easy idea as a recipe, but it’s a quick, simple idea! Enjoy!
Need more St. Patrick’s Day Treat ideas? Not to worry!! I have you covered! Check out these ideas:
Marshmallow Leprechaun Hats *my favorite and a popular one here on the blog!
- 1 2 Liter bottle of Ginger ale
- 1 quart of Lime Sherbet
- Place Lime Sherbert into a punch bowl and pour in Ginger Ale.
Latest posts by T Worthey (see all)
- 6 Great Things About ABC’s New Comedy The Mayor | My Interview with Bernard David Jones & Marcel Spears - October 17, 2017
- I Walked The Thor Ragnarok Red Carpet Premiere; here’s what I experienced! - October 16, 2017
- 8 Things You Need To Do Now To Prep For The Holidays - October 15, 2017