Our Gingerbread Martini is the perfect year-end cocktail—it’s creamy with lots of warming spice. It’s an ideal post-dinner holiday drink.
This is the perfect boozy drink, with notes of spice and sweetness, finished with a dollop of whipped cream and sprinkled with cinnamon sugar.
It’s the perfect year-end sipper.
Make your next sippin’ session memorable with our Gingerbread Martini.
This lil’ number begins with a cream liqueur.
Then I added a dram of heavy cream.
Next, there’s a nice dose of gingerbread syrup.
But the star of the show is the Bakesale Gingerbread liqueur.
Think creamy yumminess with the warming taste of cinnamon, ginger, allspice, and molasses undertones.
Here’s what you will need:
Gingerbread Liqueur. If you haven’t tried a gingerbread liqueur, now’s your chance. We recommend Bakesale Gingerbread Liqueur. It’s so good in so many things, and it is outstanding in cocktails. It’s a great way to take some of your favorite winter coffee and chocolate-based cocktails to the next level.
Cream Liqueur. I love a quality cream liqueur—the velvety mouth-feel and subtle creamy, subtle notes lend a bit of class to your favorite cream-based cocktails.
Heavy Cream. Heavy cream in this cocktail smooths everything out and is a mild counterpoint to the spice of the other ingredients.
Gingerbread Syrup. The Gingerbread syrup enhances and rounds out the gingerbread liqueur—it also pairs seamlessly with the heavy cream and cream liqueur.
Ice. So many cocktails benefit from being shaken with ice; this one is no exception. When shaken vigorously with the rest of the ingredients, the ice produces water, which melds the various flavors into unified mixtures. Adding the right kind of ice to a specific cocktail chills the cocktail and enhances the flavors, making them more pronounced.
Homemade Cardamom Whipped Cream and Cinnamon Sugar. The right finishing touches can make or break a cocktail. For our Gingerbread Martini, homemade cardamom whipped cream takes this mixed drink to the next level. It sits atop like a spice-infused billowing cloud with a dusting of cinnamon sugar.
Gingerbread Martini Ingredients
- 1 package of bakesale
- 1 1/2 ofBailey’s liqueur
- 2 ounces of heavy cream
- 3/4 ounce of gingerbread syrup
- cinnamon sugar
- Add ice, cream liqueur, heavy cream, gingerbread syrup, and Bakesale Gingerbread Liqueur into a cocktail shaker.
- Secure the lid and shake vigorously for thirty seconds.
- Strain into a chilled coupe or martini glass.
- Top with homemade cardamom whipped cream.
- Dust with cinnamon sugar and serve.
Make a batch serving for five.
- Combine 1 1/2 cups of your favorite Irish cream liqueur and 1 1/4 cups of chilled heavy cream in a mixing cocktail pitcher.
- Add 5 packages of Bakesale Gingerbread Syrup to the mixture.
- Add 5 tablespoons of gingerbread syrup to the mixture and stir well to combine.
- Store in the fridge to chill for 30 minutes.
- Serve in chilled martini glasses.
- Top each serving with cardamom whipped cream and dust with cinnamon sugar.
This is a delightful dessert cocktail.
Adjust all the ingredients to the desired potency and sweetness to your preference if needed.
Now that you have the recipe gather the ingredients and indulge in this delicious drink. Drop us a line if you try it or have questions.