A cold glass of homemade lemonade is the perfect way to enjoy your day. However, let’s kick it up a notch by adding a little vodka, lemon, and cucumber to make a refreshingly, frosty cold summer cocktail.
Lemon & Cucumber Lemonade
Who wants a frosty cold glass of refreshing Lemon & Cucumber Lemonade? I mean, if you think regular lemonade is the end all, be all of the summertime beverages then I beg of you to reconsider. Our version of this classic summer staple takes the refreshment game to the stratosphere. And all you need is to add two ingredients. Reyka vodka and just picked and extra fresh sliced cucumbers. That’s it? Yes, that’s it. But If you don’t want the vodka it’s okay, with the addition of the cucumbers to the sweet and lemony sour is a surprisingly delicious combination. Get the recipe down below and here’s to a great summer. Cheers!
This recipe makes 1 quart of Lemon & Cucumber Lemonade
- 1/2 cup Cucumbers, sliced
- 2 Lemons, sliced
- 4 – 6 Tbsp of Pre-Sweetened Lemonade (or use you own recipe)
- 3 – 4 ounces Reyka Vodka
- Crushed Ice
- Note: Make lemonade according to your individual taste. More sweet or less sweet it is all up to you. I also make only enough lemonade to fill a pitcher 3/4 of they way full. To leave room for ice and in this case the sliced cucumbers and lemons.
- Make lemonade in a large pitcher.
- Add sliced cucumbers and lemons.
- Mix in the Reyka vodka (or vodka of your choice).
- Taste, adjust potency of vodka to your liking.
- Add ice.
- Garnish with a fresh spring of mint, optional
Drink responsibly, and never drink and drive.