This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #RealFlavorRealFast #CollectiveBias
Mega-Stuffed Pork Quesadillas
We like quesadillas because they’re super yummy, but it’s not the only reason. We also enjoy experimenting in the kitchen and coming up with deliciously different ingredients to toss in-between two flour tortillas. This time around we got a juicy and tender assist from Smithfield® Marinated Fresh Pork. Yes, this without a doubt “Real Flavor Real Fast.” The Peppercorn & Garlic Pork Tenderloin provided lots of star-studded yum and paired well with the other not-so-shabby fresh ingredients. And you know what else? I got everything I needed for this quick weekday meal at our local Walmart. This is one the easiest no-fuss meals ever! The Smithfield® Marinated Fresh Pork comes fully seasoned, all you have to do is roast it in the oven, no worries, and no problem. Then when the timer goes off the fun begins, start to finish in 30-minutes. I chopped up the pork, and layered it with the rest of the good stuff, and there you go. Dinner is served in 30 minutes. Thank you, Smithfield®!
Related: Pork & Roasted Vegetable Kabobs
Have a look see down below for the full recipe. And we’ll see you in the kitchen.
- 1 package of Smithfield® Marinated Peppercorn & Garlic Tenderloin
- 6 flour tortillas
- 2 avocados
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 large yellow onion, diced
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 – 4 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt to taste
- freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- Peel and remove the seed of two avocados and scoop the inside of the avocado into a bowl, add an ounce of EVOO, and mash into a chunky paste using a fork.
- Cook Smithfield® Marinated Pork, follow package instructions. After the pork is fully cooked, allow it cool until it is safe enough to handle. Place the pork onto a cutting board and slice, then chop up the pork. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Place a large skillet over med-high heat, brush a tablespoon of EVOO onto the cooking surface of the skillet.
- When the skillet is hot place a large flour tortilla into the skillet, add shredded cheese, avocado, chopped pork, tomato, onion then top with more shredded cheese.
- Top with another flour tortilla.
- Using a rubber spatula lift up the flour tortilla on the bottom to see if it is golden brown. If it is slid the spatula underneath, placing the other hand on the top of the quesadilla to steady it and quickly flip it over. Allow the other side to achieve a perfect golden brown color, then remove it onto a plate or clean and dry cutting board. Cut into quarters.
- Sour cream, salsa, Sriracha and guacamole all make delicious sides.
Get the Smithfield® Marinated Peppercorn & Garlic Tenderloin (as well as the other Smithfield® Marinated Fresh Pork varieties at your local Walmart).
And be sure to grab the Ibotta coupon for extra savings!
Check out the video created by Smithfield®:
For more information about this Smithfield® product, and others, make sure to visit their website where you will find additional recipes, nutritional information and new products too!