If peanut butter is your jam, then I know you’re as excited about National Peanut Butter Cookie Day on June 12th as we are! We’re ready to celebrate with our NUTTER BUTTER Cookies + Dip Board idea, and we’re sharing how to put it together below. This post has been sponsored by NUTTER BUTTER. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
NUTTER BUTTER Cookies & Dip Board
It’s no surprise that National Peanut Butter Cookie Day is a thing! In partnership with our friends at Nabisco and Dollar General, we’ve created a lip-smacking NUTTER BUTTER Cookies & Dip Board. If you are looking for a fun way to celebrate National Peanut Butter Cookie Day on June 12th with your family, we’re sharing how to put together a dip board featuring NUTTER BUTTER Cookies.
Oh, and these aren’t just any dips, just as NUTTER BUTTER Cookies aren’t just any cookie. Our easy snack board idea is a great way to get the party started with the peanut butter loving members of your family. Pair NUTTER BUTTER Cookies with fresh fruit and three kinds of fun and tasty dips.
What You Will Need To Make Our NUTTER BUTTER Cookies & Dip Board:
NUTTER BUTTER Cookies. One reason to love NUTTER BUTTER Cookies is that they’re made with REAL peanut butter. It’s important to us as parents to select snacks our kids will love, but also made with real ingredients. Plus, when you shop at Dollar General for NUTTER BUTTER Cookies, you’ll save $1 when you buy any TWO (2) NABISCO Cookies or Crackers valid Sun, 5/17 thru Sat, 6/13 (Digital Coupon offer).
Yogurt & Sprinkles. Our first dip is made with strawberry flavored yogurt mixed with colorful sprinkles. It’s so simple to put together in a hurry. You can also use whatever yogurt you have on hand—Greek, low-fat, or any kind of fruit flavor your family loves—sprinkles are optional. You can find these items at Dollar General as well.
Hazelnut Spread, Peanut Butter & Chocolate Syrup. This is my favorite because it includes hazelnut spread mixed with peanut butter and a drizzle of chocolate syrup. Just mix the ingredients in a bowl or food processor, and it’s done. And for an extra touch of yum, add chopped peanuts on top. And if that’s not the perfect dip for NUTTER BUTTER Cookies, I don’t know what is!
Cream Cheese & Cotton Candy. Trust me on this one, it may sound like a quirky combination, but it’s so yummy! I just put the softened cream cheese in the food processor and added the cotton candy. Turn the speed on low, and through the porthole, begin adding a tablespoon of milk one at a time until you get a smooth, creamy consistency. So crazy good!
You Will Love Our NUTTER BUTTER Cookies & Dip Board Because It’s:
- Super-Duper Yummy
- Snack Worthy
- Perfect For Family Game or Movie Night
Strawberry Yogurt Sprinkle Dip
- 1/2 cup strawberry yogurt
- 1/2 tablespoon Nonpareil sprinkles
- Add strawberry flavored yogurt to a bowl and mix in the Nonpareil sprinkles.
- Spoon mixture into a bowl and top with more Nonpareil sprinkles.
Cream Cheese Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 1 1/2 ounces cupcake cotton candy torn into pieces. Sidebar: If you don’t have cotton candy, use 1 1/2 ounces of whipped marshmallow cream as a substitute.
- 3 tablespoons half & half
- Add room temperature cream cheese and cotton candy torn into small pieces into a food processor, pulse on the high setting, and add the half & half a tablespoon at a time until the mixture is smooth and creamy. Spoon into a serving bowl.
Hazelnut Peanut Butter Dip
- 1/2 cup hazelnut spread
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- Add room temperature hazelnut spread and peanut butter into a food processor, pulse on the high setting, and add the chocolate syrup a tablespoon at a time until the mixture is smooth and creamy. Spoon into a serving bowl.
One thing I’m loving about shopping at Dollar General is that it carries a variety of stuff from food to household products. Often when I need just a few things and want to avoid a big store, I stop by Dollar General. And with their digital coupon offers, it’s a win-win for this savvy shopping mom! A new store just opened up near us, so it’s also convenient!
Okay, with our NUTTER BUTTER Cookies & Dip Board idea in mind, head over to your neighborhood Dollar General to get everything you need. National Peanut Butter Cookie Day is on June 12th, 2020, and what better way to celebrate than with real peanut butter cookies—the one and only NUTTER BUTTER Cookies.