This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #timetocrunch #CollectiveBias
Get ready for game day with these easy appetizer recipe ideas. Try our buffalo wings with a potato chip coat, and our spinach & artichoke dip with cheesy toasted pretzel pieces. Both game day crowd pleasers to include in your upcoming party.
Potato Chip Buffalo Wings + Spinach & Artichoke Dip with Cheesy Toasted Pretzels Pieces
Okay, where are all of my sports fans?! Why? Because one of the best things about sports is the food. Food and sports go hand in hand and have been doing so since forever. So, if you love good food then step right up and grab a plateful of our spicy and crunchy Potato Chip Buffalo Wings. And for all of you dip lovers we’re dippin’ it real good with our savory Spinach & Artichoke Dip with Cheesy Toasted Pretzels Pieces. Yes, we are taking no shorts when it comes to serving up some of the best sports party food on the planet!
Our motto is, “If you’re going to make food, you might as well make it delicious.” Now, those are words to live by and having the variety of crispy and crunchy snack options from our friends over at Cape Cod® Potato Chips and Snyder’s of Hanover® Pretzels makes hosting a game day party fun and easy! With an assortment of snacks, everyone will dig in, and it’s easy to see why the good times are rolling over at this Big Game Day party. And the extra point is… DELICIOUS!
Spicy and crunchy, that’s our Potato Chip Buffalo Wings in a nutshell
How to make Potato Chip Buffalo Wings
- 3/12 pounds whole chicken, rinsed, remove any feathers, and patted dry
- 3 cups crushed Cape Cod® Potato Chips
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Chipotle ground seasoning
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
How do we get our Potato Chip Buffalo Wings so good? We added a ton of Cape Cod® Potato Chips that’s how!
Protip: When cooking the wings, after 20 minutes tent the wings with foil to prevent them from browning too fast.
- Preheat oven to 375 °
- Rinse, pick off any small feathers, and pat dry the whole chicken wings.
- Place the chicken wings into a large bowl and coat evenly with seasoning, extra virgin olive oil, and hot sauce.
- Add the crushed potato chips, make sure each piece is thoroughly coated, press the crushed chips until you have a thick covering all over the chicken pieces.
- Arrange chicken wings on a large baking sheet lined with foil or parchment paper.
- Place chicken on the center rack in the preheated oven and cook for 40 to 45-minutes.
- Remove the chicken wings from the oven and allow them to rest for 15 minutes.
- Drizzle the Buffalo wing sauce and melted butter mixture over the chicken wings.
- Serve with celery sticks and Buttermilk Ranch & Blue Cheese Dipping Sauce.
Make your game day extra delicious with our Big Crunch Potato Chip Buffalo Wings!
YASSS! I am still licking my fingers from the last recipe! NAWWW! It’s not going to stop me from making our amazing Spinach & Artichoke Dip with Cheesy Pretzels. That is, after I go wash my hands though! Because cleanliness is next to yumminess! Okay, I’m back and now let’s whip up this crowd pleaser real quick like. Ready? 1. 2. 3. GO!
Spinach & Artichoke Dip with Cheesy Toasted Pretzels Pieces
- 1/2 cup Hanover® Cheddar Cheese Pretzels Pieces
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 10-ounce package of frozen chopped spinach, thawed and thoroughly drained
- 1 12-ounce jar artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1 cup whipping cream, divided
- 1 cup grated white cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated black peppercorns
We took our cheesy spinach & artichoke dip to the next level by adding toasted Hanover® Cheddar Cheese Pretzels Pieces on top!
- Into the Instant Pot add softened cream cheese, thawed and thoroughly drained spinach, artichoke hearts drained and chopped, 1/2 cup whipping cream, grated white cheddar cheese, and freshly grated black peppercorns.
- Close and secure the lid on the Instant Pot.
- Select the Soup options and reduce the time to 15-minutes.
- When the timer expires, vent and remove the lid. Stir in the remaining whipping cream using a whisk.
- Spoon the creamy dip into a serving dish and serve with pretzels and an assortment of fresh cut veggies.
Buttermilk Ranch & Blue Cheese Dipping Sauce
- 1 cup buttermilk ranch dressing
- 3/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 3 fresh basil leaves, chopped (optional)
Add your favorite buttermilk ranch dressing, crumbled blue cheese, and chopped basil into a bowl and mix well. Pour the dipping sauce into a serving bowl. Now, get to dippin’!
Marinated artichoke hearts chopped into chunks help this cheesy spinach dip reach new heights!
These game day appetizers are easy to make and perfect for game day, holiday party, or summer BBQ. Regardless of the reason, we’re always ready to celebrate with fun food and easy entertainment. While you’re out shopping for all of your game day essentials, be sure to add Cape Cod® Potato Chips and Snyder’s of Hanover® Pretzels to your list and give our amazing appetizers a try this year!
Be sure to pin it to your Pinterest board:
Latest posts by D. Durand Worthey (see all)
- Loaded Breakfast Toast - March 20, 2018
- Blueberry Chia + Oatmeal Waffles - March 11, 2018
- Black Panther Cocktail |The Heart-Shaped Herb Cocktail - March 9, 2018