Searching for a really good punch recipe to serve at your upcoming holiday party? We have a delicious soda punch recipe to give a try. Filled with fresh pomegranate, oranges, and lemon-lime soda, this non-alcoholic punch recipe will be the life of the party!
Non-Alcoholic Punch – Fizzy Citrus Soda Punch Recipe
When you plan your next party, you just have to make this punch! Why? Basically, it’s because this is one seriously delicious and easy punch recipe to make. So, if you like fruity, fizzy, and beautiful, well then you’re in luck! I mean just look at it, doesn’t it look like something your guests would want to eat, drink and be merry one cupful at a time? The base of this gorgeous and delicious punch is made with bubbly Italian sodas: Blood Orange, Pomegranate Hibiscus, and Orange Mango Citrus, I picked up at World Market.
This is just the most photogenic punch!
How to make a non-alcoholic soda punch drink for a party
- 1 bottle each Blood Orange, Pomegranate Hibiscus, and Orange Mango Citrus
- 1 64 ounces Lemon-Lime soda
- 1 large navel orange sliced
- 1 lemon sliced
- 1 pomegranate sliced
- 1 bunch fresh mint
- 1 bunch fresh basil
- Slowly pour the sodas into a large punch bowl, add the sliced oranges, lemons, and pomegranate.
- Add fresh sprigs of mint and basil.
- Place the punch bowl into the fridge to chill.