Grapefruit and Strawberry in a cocktail? Yes, here’s a refreshing summer cocktail recipe to try: Strawberry, Oregano & Grapefruit Cocktail
Strawberry, Oregano & Grapefruit Cocktail
Our Strawberry, Oregano & Grapefruit cocktail is proof positive that around here we can get the daredevil bug really bad. How bad? Well, let’s just say we have pushed the envelope a time or two just because. The results aren’t always um, favorable, but that’s okay because we are constantly in learn mode. Learning what works and what doesn’t.
And the Strawberry, Oregano & Grapefruit cocktail is a cocktail creation that works well, that’s if a cocktail with refreshingly cold, and deliciously sweet flavors of fresh squeezed grapefruit, strawberry and rhubarb simple syrup, and Deep Eddy Ruby Red Vodka!
And since we are classy folks we added sliced strawberries and fresh oregano for garnish. Doesn’t this look tempting? We are also firm believers that a delicious cocktail can be made from flavors you have at home. More on that later. So, what’s your favorite cocktail creation? Leave a comment down below, we’d love to hear from you.
- 1.5 ounces Deep Eddy Ruby Red Vodka
- 1 ounce Strawberry Simple Syrup
- 3 ounces Fresh Squeezed Grapefruit Juice
- Strawberry Slices
- Sprig of fresh Oregano
- Ice Cubes
- In a cocktail shaker add ruby-red vodka, strawberry simple syrup, fresh squeezed grapefruit juice, and topped with fresh ice cubes.
- Secure the lid on the cocktail shaker and shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Strain in a Mojito-style glass filled with slices of fresh strawberry and crushed ice.
- Garnish with sliced strawberries on a cocktail stick and a fresh sprig of oregano.
Drink responsibly, and never drink and drive