Here’s a cocktail idea, involving salted caramel and vodka. Need I say more?
The Salted Caramel Slush
Do you have a thing for salted caramel? We kinda have a thing for the salted caramel flavor too. So we created something to appease our salted caramel addiction. The Salted Caramel Slush Cocktail does wonders for an evening of unwinding and relaxation. The addition of vodka gets things poppin’ off and the underscore of Amarito adds something lush and provocative. Check out how we did it below.
- 2 ounces Tito’s vodka
- 1 ounce Amarito
- 1/2 ounce Salted Caramel Syrup
- 1/3 teaspoon Agave Nectar
- 2 Ice Cubes
- Crushed Ice
- In a cocktail shaker add vodka, Amarito, salted caramel syrup, agave nectar and 2 ice cubes.
- Shake it up for about 10 – 15 seconds.
- Strain into a chilled glass filled with crushed ice.
- Drizzle with a bit more salted caramel syrup if desired.
- Garnish with a small yellow flower.