Don’t forget to include the kids in all of the holiday festivities. Create an easy kid-friendly Valentine’s Day drink – Be Mine Mocktail. Using Sparkling Grape Juice, orange juice, cherry limeade, and candy hearts, this Valentine’s Drink works for kids and adults!
Having a classy and sophisticated drink in your hand doesn’t always require alcohol, does it? Of course not, and I got proof of the good life with our beautiful Be Mine Mocktail. It’s a pretty lil’ thing all dressed and ready to celebrate Valentine’s Day in style. And, you know what else is so cool about it? It is so easy to make. Now, that’ll get you to kiss the bartender guaranteed. Sorry, I’m taken. LOL. Check out down below for the recipe. Happy Valentine’s Day to all!
How to Make a Kid-Friendly Valentine’s Day Mocktail- great for kids!
- 2 ounces Sparkling Red Grape
- 2 ounces Cherry Limeade
- 2 ounces Orange Juice no pulp
- 1 Orange wheel
- 7 – 10 Valentine’s Candy Hearts
- 2 Ice cubes
- Crushed Ice
- In a cocktail shaker add sparkling red grape juice, cherry limeade, orange juice, and two ice cubes.
- Shake it but don’t break it.
- Strain into a chilled glass filled with crushed ice.
- Add Valentine’s candy hearts.
- Garnish with a single orange wheel.