Don’t forget to include the kids in all of the holiday festivities. Create an easy mocktail Valentine’s Day drink for kids- Be Mine Mocktail
Having a classy and sophisticated drink in you hand doesn’t always require alcohol does it? Of course not, and I got proof of the good life with our beautiful Be Mine Mocktail. It’s a pretty lil’ thing all dressed and ready to celebrate Valentine’s Day in style. And, you know what else is so cool about it? It is so easy to make. Now, that’ll get you to kiss the bartender guaranteed. Sorry, I’m taken. LOL. Check out down below for the how to and what for. Happy Valentine’s Day to all!
- 2 ounces Sparkling Red Grape
- 2 ounces Cherry Limeade
- 2 ounces Orange Juice no pulp
- 1 Orange wheel
- 7 – 10 Valentine’s Candy Hearts
- 2 Ice cubes
- Crushed Ice
- In a cocktail shaker add sparkling red grape juice, cherry limeade, orange juice and two ice cubes.
- Shake it but don’t break it.
- Strain into a chilled glass filled with crushed ice.
- Add Valentine’s candy hearts.
- Garnish with a single orange wheel.
More fun Valentine’s Day ideas: