Have fun getting ready for Easter with this easy Easter craft. Grab your orange yarn and a few other supplies and make your own Easter Carrot Yarn Craft!
Easter Carrot Yarn Craft!
Can you believe Easter is just around the corner? I mean, it was just Christmas time and all things Christmas craft related. With Easter on the way, I sure hope that means spring is just around the corner. Usually, here in Michigan, we have horrible winters with a lot of harsh weather. However, this winter has been rather pleasant. We’ve only had a few snowstorms and mostly mild weather.
Easter means that spring is just around the corner. It also means a delicious Easter dinner, like the Lamb and potatoes we had a few years back. Easter also means super cute bunny and carrot crafts. I love easy craft ideas, and carrot yarn craft fits the bill. It’s a super easy project anyone can do in under 30 minutes. With just a few simple ingredients and some yarn, you’re on your way to make this super easy Easter craft.
Here’s how to make it:
1. Cut your cardboard into several long triangles, mine were about 5″ tall but do not need to be exact.
2. Punch five holes in the top of the triangles with your hole puncher.
3. Measure and cut five pieces of ribbon per carrot around 7″ in length.
4. Fold one piece of ribbon in half at a time, place the folded end through one of your holes until the ribbon is halfway through, now take your loose ends and place them through the loop and pull carefully.
5. Repeat step 5 with your other four pieces of ribbon.
6. Now cut your ribbon to your desired length and cut a triangle out of each ribbon end to get the pointy ends.
7. Carefully hot glue your yarn end to the back top of your cardboard triangle and begin wrapping the yarn around from top to bottom, secure with glue once your get to the bottom, and wrap again from bottom to top, cut the end of your yarn, and hot glue the end to the back of carrot to secure.
What Easter crafts do you have planned this year? Drop me a comment and let me know below!