Halloween Treat: Monster Munch
Halloween is just around the corner and I have the perfect Halloween Treat for you to try this year! Monster Munch! Your kids will love it…….. because anything monster is just TOO cool! Plus it has all sorts of fun and sugary snacks! Yes I said sugar… #livealittle!
And while you’re at it, be sure to check out my recipe on Monster Cookies! Another favorite fun-Kid snack!
- 2/3 cups of unpopped popcorn (cook as directed adding butter and salt to taste),
- or 2 packages microwave popcorn
- 12 – 16 oz white chocolate chips, melted
- 3⁄4 cup candy corn
- 3⁄4 cup peanuts
- 1-2 cups mini marshmallows
- 6 oz. orange melts, melted
- 5 oz. chocolate chips, melted
Directions for Monster Munch
1. Pop popcorn, remove unpopped kernels and place in a large bowl
2. In separate bowl, melt white chocolate
Enjoy this fun Halloween Treat- Monster Munch!