Marshmallow Bark Recipe: Great For Easter
Here’s another great recipe for Easter that you can try this year!
You don’t need that many ingredients to make this easy and fun Marshmallow Bark recipe! So keep reading for the direction and ingredients on how to make this easy Marshmallow Bark Recipe!
Easter Marshmallow Bark Ingredients
- 1 15 oz. bag of mini multicolored marshmallows
- 12 oz. Wilton white candy melts
- Line a 9×13 baking sheet with foil (super easy cleanup).
- In a microwave-safe bowl, heat the Wilton candy melts in 30-second increments, stirring until
- completely melted. Let cool 23 minutes.
- Pour the white chocolate out onto the baking sheet and evenly spread out with a spatula.
- While the chocolate is still wet evenly sprinkle the entire bag of mini marshmallows out onto the chocolate, gently pressing down so they stick.
- Place in the fridge to set about 30 minutes.
- Remove from the fridge and break not smaller pieces. If not serving immediately, store in an airtight container 12 weeks.
You can find more great Easter Recipes, Tips and ideas here: