Cocktail Idea to ring in the New Year- Orange Mint Mimosa
Orange Mint Mimosa
Do you hear that? It’s the sound of that great big door closing on the year of our Lord 2015!
With New Year’s Day fast approaching we thought it would be a good idea to offer up our most recent cocktail creation the Orange Mint Mimosa. It seems Mint was just about everywhere in 2015 (talk about a well-traveled herb), and it is only right that it shows up in this fruity bubbly cocktail creation.
So, without much further ado, my hat off to each and everyone who is still among the land of the living. Our prayers to those we’ve lost, and here’s to a fantastic and adventurous 2016!
Oh, the places we will go and the people we will meet. And may the green grass not grow under beneath our hurried scurried feet.
- 3 ounces Champagne
- 2 ounces fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1 ounce Grand Marnier orange liqueur
- 1/2 teaspoon Mint Syrup
- Orange Peel
- Crushed Ice
- Combine Champagne, fresh squeezed orange juice, Grand Marnier orange liqueur, and mint syrup into a mixing glass, stir well.
- Pour into a chilled Champagne flute filled with halfway with crushed ice.
- Garnish with orange peel.
Cheers! Happy New Year!
Drink responsibly and never drink and drive