10 Patriotic 4th of July Foods for Kids
The Fourth of July is just around the corner. And with the 4th will come many parties and outdoor festivities. However, when it comes to the kids at the party, sometimes they don’t like to always eat what the adults are having. I know my boys can be picky when it comes to this, so I try to offer them a variety of options. If you’re in that same boat, I have a few ideas for you to try!
Need something fun to make for the kids this 4th of July?
Dig into these 10 Patriotic 4th of July Foods for Kids:
- 4th of July Strawberries (The Sisters Café)
- Pretzel Flags Dipped in Chocolate (Poca Cosa)
- 4th of July M&M Candy Bowl (Hostess with the Mostess)
- Fruit Flag (Food Network)
- Hot Dog Cookies (Butter Hearts Sugar)
- Fourth of July Pudding Pops (Passion for Saving)
- Patriotic Cupcakes (Pint Sized Baker)
- Patriotic Kabobs (Indulgy)
- Patriotic Marshmallow Hats (Party Pinching)
- Patriotic Mini Star Cakes (Bird on a Cake)
Be sure to check out Kid Friendly 4th of July activities to do with the kids too!