Psst. We may have discovered why Santa Claus is always so rosy-cheeked and happy. He’s sipping on our ultimate holiday adult hot chocolate. Can you think of a better way to spread some good cheer? We are going to bring lots of joy to the world with this one.
Peppermint Adult Hot Chocolate Cocktail
I don’t know about you, but I think we hit a home run with our Peppermint Adult Hot Chocolate Cocktail. I mean just look at this creamy cocktail creation. It’s perfect for any holiday shindig or snuggling up with your lover in front of a crackling fire. This is a cocktail that has “joy to the world” written all over it. There is a magical assortment of delicious ingredients: heavy cream and half-n-half, white chocolate chips, crushed peppermint, and Cinnabon liqueur. Plus, we browned the rim with toasted marshmallow! And we even added an encrusted a cinnamon stick with even more crushed peppermint.
This year, instead of leaving Santa his regular ration of cookies and milk, we’re gonna swap the milk for something he’ll remember us by, okay? We think he’s not going to mind at all! Get your Ho! Ho! Ho! on with our Peppermint Adult Hot Chocolate Cocktail!
Peppermint White Hot Chocolate Cocktail
- 3/4 ounce Smirnoff Peppermint Vodka
- 1 ounce Cinnabon Liqueur
- 4 1/2 ounces Peppermint White Hot Chocolate
Peppermint White Hot Chocolate Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 3 cups half-n-half
- 1/2 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 peppermint candy cane crushed
- In a saucepan over med-high heat add heavy cream and half-n-half. When the milk begins to steam add the white chocolate pieces a little at a time, stirring constantly. Continue to stir until the white chocolate is completely dissolved. Add vanilla extract and crushed candy cane. Keep stirring until the candy cane is dissolved.
- In a cocktail shaker add Smirnoff Peppermint Vodka, Cinnabon liqueur, and peppermint white-hot chocolate. Stir with a long-handled cocktail spoon. Pour into a toasted marshmallow rimmed mug. Garnish with a sprig of fresh mint and peppermint encrusted cinnamon stick.
Drink responsibly, and never for the love of Pete, drink, and drive
Rim glass with marshmallow creme
- marshmallow creme
- Coat the rim of a glass mug with marshmallow creme.
- Using a chef’s torch toast the marshmallow rim until it is golden brown.
Peppermint Encrusted Cinnamon Stick
- crushed candy cane pieces
- Brush half of a cinnamon stick with honey or white corn syrup.
- Roll the cinnamon stick into crushed candy cane pieces.
Make our peppermint adult hot chocolate cocktail for a great treat after the kids go to bed, or just to share with friends and family at your holiday parties!
More Cocktail Recipes:
- Hot Chocolate Whiskey
- Toasted Strawberry Shots Cocktail
- Recipe For Grasshopper Drink
- Hard Cherry Cider Cocktail
- Over 40 + Peppermint recipes to check out!
Be sure to pin this delicious adult hot chocolate recipe to your board:
Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel Hot Chocolate
Latest posts by D. Durand Worthey (see all)
- Loaded Breakfast Toast - March 20, 2018
- Blueberry Chia + Oatmeal Waffles - March 11, 2018
- Black Panther Cocktail |The Heart-Shaped Herb Cocktail - March 9, 2018