Hot Chocolate Whiskey
Okay. Let’s face it. Summer is over, and we’re knee-deep into the colder months and I have the perfect cocktail. The Hot Chocolate Whiskey looks unassuming, but it is anything but. Plus it is an easy and delicious cocktail to pull off. Below is what you will need to make this one a very necessary reality.
- 2 ounces of bourbon whiskey
- 4 ounces of half & half
- 2 tablespoons of dark chocolate
- Warm half & half in a saucepan and stir in dark chocolate syrup.
- Pour whiskey into a glass.
- Pour hot chocolate into whiskey.
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick.