Warm-up this winter with a shot of chocolate liqueur, caramel sauce, graham crackers, and chocolate syrup. Our S’mores Hot Chocolate Shots is a way to welcome in the cooler weather. And you can have it made two ways, one for you, and one for the kids. Grab the recipe for our hot chocolate cocktail down below.
S’mores Hot Chocolate Shots
What else signals fall like a cup of hot chocolate? And, as the temperatures continue to drop, thoughts of steaming servings of hot chocolate become almost impossible to ignore. Well, we’ve got something that will not only fulfill your hot chocolate needs, but it will also exceed them! Our S’mores Hot Chocolate Shots will satisfy your hot chocolate and S’mores craving in one fell swoop.
We combined two of the most memorable flavors of the Fall season. So move over ordinary hot chocolate, and make room for a reinterpretation of hot chocolate that’s overflowing with an s’mores drenched presentation that’s be hard to miss.
But, it’s not for the kiddos, but it certainly can be, just omit the chocolate liqueur. But as is, this one is great for entertaining quests, (think a girls-in or a bachelorette party). I kinda think you’ll be tempted to save this one for later. Am I right? I certainly hope so! Cheers!
Easy Recipe for Hot Chocolate Shots With Milk Chocolate Liqueur
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 1/2 – 3 tablespoons chopped semi-sweet chocolate I used Lindt with Sea Salt
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 ounce Milk Chocolate Liqueur
- 1/2 tablespoon caramel sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon crushed Graham Crackers
- 1 marshmallow
- Drizzle of Dark Chocolate Syrup
- Using a small kitchen brush, add a little bit of caramel sauce to the sides of the shooter glass.
- Dredge the glass through a saucer of crushed Graham crackers. Set the glasses aside.
- In a saucepan over low-heat add chopped semi-sweet chocolate and stir until the chocolate melts, add the sugar and slowly begin to pour in the heavy cream, continue to whisk until the chocolate, sugar, and heavy cream are fully incorporated.
- Remove from heat.
- Very carefully add an half-ounce of Dark Chocolate Liqueur into each shooter glass, next add an ounce and a half of hot chocolate.
- Add a marshmallow on top and use a baker’s torch to caramelize the marshmallow.
- Drizzle a bit of chocolate over the top of the marshmallow.
Find other hot chocolate recipes on the blog: