Messaging below is intended for ages 21+ and is intended to be enjoyed responsibly, in moderation: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BeersAndBuns #CollectiveBias
It’s a new year, and it’s time to start thinking about what you will serve at your upcoming football party. We have the perfect beer + buns combo to try, our baby back, herb salmon and bacon sliders, plus a Cherry Cider Beer mix will be the hit at your party. Baby Back, Herb Salmon & Bacon Slider + Cherry Cider Beer
Baby Back, Herb Salmon & Bacon Slider + Cherry Cider Beer
How to make our Baby Back, Herb Salmon & Bacon Sliders:
- 2 oz Chopped Baby Back Rib Meat
- 3.5 oz Herb Salmon
- 2 Slices Bacon
- 3 Slices Cucumber
- Caramelized Onion
- Avocado Salad
- Fresh Parsley
- Toasted Pepperidge Farm Bakery Classic Sweet Sliders
Cook and chopped baby back rib meat (you can follow our recipe listed here)
Prepare herb salmon (follow the directions on the package. You should be able to find these at your local Kroger store).
Prepare bacon slices (follow the directions on the package).
Make avocado salad. Take one avocado and slice it into three slices. Mix it with a little mayo, olive oil and coarse peppercorns.
Toast Pepperidge Farm Bun
Place the herb salmon on one-half of the bun, add cucumbers, bacon, chopped baby back rib meat, add the avocado salad and parsley.
Place the second toasted bun on the side.
How to make our Cherry Cider Beer
- 1 oz Cherry Simple Syrup
- 2.5 oz Spiced Apple Cider
- 2 3/4 oz Warsteiner Premium German Pilsner (or any other pilsner)
- In a cocktail shaker add cherry simple syrup, spiced apple cider, Warsteiner Premium German Pilsner (or any other pilsner), and ice.
- Stir with a long-handled cocktail spoon, strain into a serving glass.
Drink responsibly, and never drink and drive.
As I mentioned earlier, shopping at Kroger is not only a one-stop shop, but you can also save money on your game day food. I stopped by my Kroger to pick up a six pack of Warsteiner Premium German Pilsner, Pepperidge Farm® Bakery Classics Sweet & Soft Slider Buns, and everything else I needed to make this combo meal!
Based on the reactions I’ve received so far, it’s a winner. What are some of your favorite beer + buns combo? Drop me a line below letting me know what’s on your menu for game day. And, if you try our combo game day idea, come back and let me know.
Latest posts by D. Durand Worthey (see all)
- Hibiscus + Vodka Cocktail - June 23, 2017
- Strawberry + Lemon Mint Kettle Iced Tea - June 16, 2017
- Passing The Grill: Teaching My Son How To Barbecue - June 15, 2017