You’ve got Christmas dinner covered, but what to serve as a Christmas drink? Try our Christmas mocktail recipe. It’s a Cranberry Tea Punch, mixed with tons of great flavor and perfect for the whole family to enjoy!
Cranberry Tea Punch Recipe | Holiday Mocktail
As we start making our list for what will be served for dinner this Christmas, one thing we know for sure, we’re serving this Cranberry Tea Punch. Have you ever had an idea to take some of your favorite holiday flavors and mix them together? Well, we tried this on a whim. Tatanisha had a few friends over recently, and they don’t drink. So, naturally, I had to figure out something to serve them. I mean, you can’t come to the Worthey house without eating and drinking something. I had just finished making my Smashed Cheesy Sweet Potatoes dish when this mocktail recipe came to me.
Cranberry Punch recipe
This Cranberry Tea Punch is the perfect drink to serve, where all the guests at the table can enjoy it!
Ingredients needed to make a Cranberry Punch Tea
- 3 tablespoons cranberry simple syrup
- 1-ounce cranberry juice
- 1/8 teaspoon mulled spice mix
- Cranberry Sprite tea soda
- a fresh sprig of rosemary
Directions on making this Cranberry Tea Punch Recipe
Prep: To make the Cranberry Sprite tea soda (or a bottle of tea soda), add three Ginger Peach tea bags into the bottle of soda and screw the cap on tightly. Allow the tea to steep overnight.
How to make homemade simple syrup: To make the cranberry simple syrup add two cups of whole cranberries in a saucepan, two cups of water, and a half-cup of brown sugar. Add a sprig of fresh rosemary. Bring the mixture to a boil and stir for 5 minutes. Remove the pan from heat and place a tight-fitting lid on top. Allow the mixture to steep for 10 minutes. Use immediately or store in the fridge for up to two weeks.
- Into a cocktail shaker, 4 rosemary leaves, and depress the oils from the rosemary with a muddler.
- Add ice, cranberry simple syrup, cranberry juice, and mulled spice mix.
- Secure the lid on the shaker tin and shake vigorously for 30 seconds until the tin is frosty.
- Strain into a standard rocks glass, then top with Cranberry Sprite soda.
- Garnish with a fresh sprig of rosemary.
Drink responsibly, and never drink and drive
This mocktail is good without any alcohol, but I know how some of y’all roll. You need a shot of something in every drink. First, try this without alcohol, and if you feel like you still need a bit of something, add 1-2 ounces of Tequila.