Easy cocktail to prepare for a girl’s night out or dinner award show! This cocktail idea is not only sweet and succulent, but it will have you coming back for another glass! Cheers to the Iced Sweet Melon Martini
- 1 cup Honey Dew Melon, cut into chunks
- 2 ounces Gin
2 ounces Hpnotiq
- 1 Tbsp pineapple juice
- 1 tsp Clove Honey
- 4 ice cubes
- Into a blender add honeydew melon, gin, Hpnotiq, pineapple juice, clove honey and ice cubes.
- Pulse until mixture achieves a slush consistency.
- Spoon into chilled martini glasses.
- Garnish with a thin wedge of melon.
Drink responsibly, and never drink and drive.