Mojitos are a popular drink to sip on all year-long. However, in the summer when peaches and strawberries are in-season, this is a great time to mix a little rum, peaches and strawberries to put a twist on your classic mojito. Introducing our summer mojito cocktail, the Peach & Strawberry Rum Mojito.
- 0.5 ounce Mint Simple Syrup
- 1.5 ounces Kraken Black Spiced Rum
- 3 ounces Santa Cruz Peach Lemonade
- Fresh Sprig of Mint
- Crushed Ice
- In a cocktail shaker add mint syrup, black spiced rum, peach lemonade, and crushed ice.
- Secure the lid on the cocktail shaker and shake the contents for 30 seconds.
- Strain the contents into a Mojito-style filled with crushed ice.