Get ready to cool off with this summer mason jar drink idea. It’s a kid-friendly punch with pineapple juice, black raspberry sparkling ice, lavender syrup, and a few other fun ingredients for a sweet, fresh drink! Grab the recipe for this summer mocktail below!
Punch with Pineapple Juice + Black Raspberry
Oh, summer is so close. It’s finally spring in Michigan, and I love all of this warm weather. Last week I hit the off button on the heat, and we’re enjoying the cool weather (and hopefully a lower electricity bill before summer hits).
With summer showing signs of appearing, I already know it’s going to be a hot one. One way I plan to stay cool this summer, when I’m not drinking water, is gulping down and pretty and delicious drinks. This Pineapple juice and Black Raspberry sparkling ice combo is delicious, fruity, and sweet! I garnished with pineapple chunks and maraschino cherries, which the boys all loved. Yes, this pineapple punch is also kid-friendly and kid-approved so that the whole family can enjoy it!
Cheers to summer!
Balance. Yes, this is exactly what I’m looking for in my life this summer. The kids will be out of school, and while I will let them relax, play video games, and chill, I also want some balance in having them do some productive things this summer.
Summer drink idea- Punch with Pineapple Juice + Black Raspberry Sparkling Ice
- 3 oz of lemon-lime soda
- 3 oz of Black Raspberry Sparkling Ice
- .5 oz of mint syrup
- .5 oz of lavender syrup (this is optional – but will give the drink a sweeter taste if you are a super sweet feign like me)
- 1 0z of pineapple juice
- Maraschino cherries for garnish
- Pineapple chunks for garnish
- cup of ice
- Fill a mason jar with ice. I decided to use blocks of ice. (You can order a tray here).
- Add in ingredients, lemon-lime soda, black raspberry sparkling ice, mint syrup, and pineapple juice.
- Stir it for about 30 seconds.
- If you want your drink to be EVEN sweeter, then add a little lavender syrup. Stir again.
- Using a cocktail stirrer, add a pineapple chunk followed by a maraschino cherry, and continue to do this two more times.
What are some of your favorite summer drinks or ways to cool down? Drop me a line below!
And, check out some of our best summer bucket list ideas:
Be sure to pin this for later: